QUALITY POLICY, FOOD SECURITY AND ENVIRONMENT
Due to the commitment of NUEVA DIETETICA S.L. with quality, food safety and environment,
from the Directorate of this company, and through this Integrated Policy, we want to transmit both to
our members as any person related to us or our products, directly or
indirectly, the main commitments that we have defined in our company:
• Reach and maintain at all times the maximum satisfaction of our customers by fulfilling the
• Maintain the highest level of quality and food safety in all our products, guaranteeing
safe products, and taking care of the environment at all times.
• To maintain the maximum level of efficiency, the activities of NUEVA DIETETICA S.L.
in procedures and technical instructions, and the Prerequisite Programs necessary for
Food quality assurance.
• Management actively controls the way in which our products are stored and delivered, ensuring
that the facilities meet the highest level of hygiene requirements for food storage
• Pollution prevention, controlling the significant environmental aspects of the company, both
derived from the transport of products such as those derived from the storage of these, minimizing the
impact that these generate in the environment, pursuing the maximum respect and care of the environment.
• Comply with the applicable regulations and whenever possible, go beyond the requirements that the organization
subscribe, also includes the commitment to comply with the applicable food safety requirements,
including legal and regulatory requirements and mutually agreed requirements with customers
related to food safety
• Transmit and demand from our suppliers those quality, environment and safety requirements that
are applicable in order to achieve greater impact control at the source.
• Develop training, information, participation and awareness programs both in terms of hygiene
food, environment, safety and in matters that favor the continuous improvement of the company, to
all personnel, in order to create a highly qualified and participatory staff in the Integrated System.
• Maintain communication channels, both internal and external, that allow to respond to the demands of
information related to the management system. So also interactive communication favors continuous improvement
of the management system through the proposals for improvement of our staff and customers.
• The Management undertakes to review this policy annually and to make the necessary adjustments to the system of
management to ensure that its adequacy to legal requirements is maintained, which are still being developed
safe and high quality products, and that the efficiency of the integrated management system is continuously improved
of quality, environment and food safety.
This integrated policy will be exposed in the facilities of NUEVA DIETETICA S.L., and available to
Any person or entity that requests it and provides the framework to establish and review the
In Seville on September 1, 2019
Mr. Javier Luque Ruiz
Manager of Nueva Dietética S.L.